2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd January 2013, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore highest package

IIM Indore concluded placements for 2012 PGP batch. The highest package of IIM Indore is of Rs/- 53 lakh which were made by a Singapore-based infrastructure advisory firm to a student of the 2010-2012 batch of Post Graduate Programme (PGP).

Where as a leading European investment bank has offered an annual package of Rs 32 lakh to another student of IIM Indore.

Want other details please stay tune…!!!
11th April 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

IIM Indore Highest Package

Hii I am going to get admission in the Indian Institute of Management, Indore so I wan to know the Highest Package of it please tell me ??
11th April 2016, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore Highest Package

The Indian Institute of Management Indore is an autonomous public business school situated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India.

Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the Indian Institute of Management family of management schools.

Indian Institute of Management, Indore, (IIM-I) has managed to bring in the highest international pay package of Rs 37 lakh per annum for a student of the 2012-14 batch, a ramble of Rs 4 lakh from the last batch, said an official placement report released by the institute.

Signaling a turnaround of market conditions after a period of slowdown, the highest domestic package offered was Rs 32 lakh per annum.

The average compensation for this year was Rs 12.13 lakh per annum even with a 10 per cent increase in the total number of contributors.

The institute found 41 first-time recruiters. The number of companies offering jobs at IIM-I, however, has increased from 142 to 152 with a 52 per cent increase in the number of pre-placement offers.

As much as 26 per cent recruitment was done in the Sales and Marketing domain. With 20 per cent of total offers, Finance was the highlight of the season.

Prominent recruiters such as AppsDaily, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank and Tata Consultancy Services rolled out double digit offers.

On the shortcoming though, the number of offers made by MNCs have dropped.

Sector-wise, 22 % students were placed with IT/ITES followed by BFSI at 19 per cent. Healthcare/Pharma and Median and PR/education sector offered least number of offers.

Contact Address:
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau Pithampur Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556
Phone: 0731 243 9666

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in