2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

IIM Calcutta Requirements

I am preparing for IIM Calcutta assistant professor requirement-2015. I want to know when examination will held and from where I can get examination syllabus. Can you provide me notification of this requirement?
Similar Threads
Thread
Uwo MBA requirements
Calcutta University Requirements
Imd MBA requirements
Nbs MBA requirements
Calcutta University Calcutta National Medical College
Wsu MBA requirements
NWU MBA Requirements
MBA UF Requirements
ISU MBA Requirements
Requirements for MBA in UNN
Requirements for MBA in USA
AIM MBA Requirements
MBA UIC Requirements
Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) Kolkata
FIU MBA Requirements
WLU MBA requirements
NBS MBA Requirements
MBA USF Requirements
MIT MBA Requirements
UBC GRE Requirements
21st December 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Calcutta Requirements

Hello sir I want to know what eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Calcutta so here can you please give me details ?
21st December 2015, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Calcutta Requirements

Hey as Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, abbreviated as "IIM Calcutta" or "IIMC", is a public business school located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established

Eligibility for PGDM

Applicant must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA.

The Applicant may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Applicant appearing for the final year bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.

Applicant is required to have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent till the latest examination.

Eligibility for PGDBA

Applicant must hold a graduate/post graduate degree with a minimum of 10+2+4 years of formal education.

Applicant who are in the final year are also eligible to apply provided they complete their formal education, as specified above, by June 30 of the year of the commencement of the course , or

Qualified for any Masters level entrance examinations conducted by the ISI not earlier than 3 years from April 17of that year

Eligibility for PGPEX

Executives with a bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline and more than 5 years of post-qualification managerial/professional work experience may apply.

A valid GMAT score (taken within last 36 months of application date) is also required.

Eligibility for PGPEX-VLM

Self sponsored candidates- Minimum 4.5 (four and a half) to maximum 10 years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.

Sponsored Applicant need to have minimum 4.5 (four and a half) years of work experience. There is no upper limit of experience.

Eligibility for FPM

First Division in Master's degree in any discipline or CA/CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three-year Bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
or ,

First Division in Bachelor's degree in Engineering.

Applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Higher Secondary Examination of any Board (or equivalent).

A final-year student appearing for the Bachelor's degree examination in Engineering or Master's degree examination in any discipline can also apply.

Address:

Indian Institute of Management

Diamond Harbour Road,

Joka,

Kolkata,

West Bengal 700104

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in