2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th February 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

IIIT Pune

I would like to know the various courses which are offered by the International Institute of Information Technology as I need to select the course which I can pursue?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cut off for IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune BE
IIIT Pune Campus
IIIT Pune Ac
MBA in IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune cut off JEE Mains
IIIT Pune Phd admission
IIIT Pune AICTE
IIIT Pune Contact
About IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune Courses
Admission in IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune Fees
IIIT College Pune
IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune Be Admissions
Placement in IIIT Pune
B.Tech in IIIT Pune
IIIT Pune India
International Institute of Information Technology (iiit), pune, pune
19th February 2016, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Pune

International Institute of Information Technology is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi; recognised by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly the University of Pune). The Institute offers 4 years full-time Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) degree courses in Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer and Information Technology.

Bachelor of Engineering (Four Years, Full Time)

Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune)

Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication

Bachelor of Engineering in Computer

Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.)
Electronics and Telecommunication
Computer Engineering
Information Technology

Entry Requirements for the First Year of Engineering:

1. Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Aspirant and Outside Maharashtra State Aspirant (For Maharashtra Seats):

Aspirant should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
AND
Secured bare minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Aspirants of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained a positive Composite Score *i.e., marks obtained after adding 50 % of JEE (Main) 2015 (Paper 1) marks and 50 % of normalized Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Examination) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Eligibility Criteria for All India Aspirants (For All India Level Seats):

Aspirant should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
AND
Secured bare minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Aspirants of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2015 (Paper I) given by CBSE.

3. Eligibility criteria for J & K Migrant Aspirants:

AND
Secured bare minimum 50 % marks in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2015 (Paper I) given by CBSE.

Contact Details:

International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT)
P-14, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase - 1, Hinjawadi, Pune – 411057, India
Toll Free No.: 1800 233 4499
Principal: 9595459547
Telephone: +91 20 2293 3441 / 2 / 3 | Fax: +91 20 2293 4191
Email: admissions@isquareit.edu.in / info@isquareit.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in