2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Iibf mba

I want to do MBA (Banking & Finance) Program offered by IGNOU and Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) so can you please provide me the details of this programs?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIBF Courses
DBF from IIBF
Due IIBF
Iibf MBA
DBF Course IIBF
Iibf ctf
Iibf aml kyc
Iibf ceo
Macmillan IIBF
Ek?i iibf
IIBF Damansara
MBA Through IIBF
IIBF Information
Iibf rrb
Iibf rbi
JAIIB from IIBF
IIBF Raipur
Dbf iibf
Ccb iibf
13th February 2016, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iibf mba

The MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme is offered through countrywide network of Study Centres of IGNOU, developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the Programme uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems.

Eligibility-

Graduation of not less than 3 year duration from a recognized University

Have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute

Have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years

Prospectus of MBA (Banking & Finance) can be obtained from Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres, in person on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in cash, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.

Please write your name and address and ‘MPB’ on the reverse
of the DD and send your request to the concerned IGNOU Regional Centre.

The Application Form can also be downloaded from IGNOU website

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in