2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU Human Rights

Provide information about duration and fee structure for Certificate in Human Rights offers by IGNOU? I want to do this course this year, so pls provide this information as soon as possible. What are the minimum admission criteria for the Certificate in Human Rights Program? Provide its detailed syllabus to me. Give me application form for admission and give address of IGNOU where I have to submit that form.
Similar Threads
Thread
Annamalai University BA Human Rights
Mumbai University Human Rights
Human Rights Course Through IGNOU
UGC NET Human Rights
UGC NET Human Rights Books
Calcutta University Human Rights Syllabus
MA in Human Rights in Calcutta University
Human Rights Office
Central Human Rights Commission
Human Rights Job In India
Indian Law Institute Human Rights
PhD in Human Rights jobs in India
Human Rights Course in Mumbai University
JNU Human Rights
Pondicherry University Human Rights
YCMOU Human Rights Result
YCMOU Human Rights Books
Human Rights Course in YCMOU
Institute of Human Rights
Master in Human Rights
14th July 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU Human Rights

Hello sir, should I get degree from Indira Gandhi National Open University in Human rights? Please provide me human rights degree in Indira Gandhi National Open University?
14th July 2018, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Human Rights

The Indira Gandhi National Open University is provides certificate in Human rights for those rights which every human being enjoys.

The Human Rights are those rights which every human being enjoys on the basis of equality irrespective of caste, race, religion, place of birth, sex or any other economic and social status.

These rights are guaranteed under the constitution of India in the form of Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy and International Instruments such as UDHR, ICCPR, ICESCR, CEDAW, CRC, UNCRPD etc.

Detail of certificate course of Human rights in Indira Gandhi National Open University:

Programme Code: CHR

Eligibility for Admission:
10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU

Programme Fee:
Rs1600/-

Admission Details:

Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the date for submission of filled-in application forms will be 1 July to September 30 for January session and 1 January to March 31 for July session.

Students are requested to check with the official admission notification for the exact dates related to admission.

Duration:

Minimum 6 months
Maximum 2 years.

Min. age as on 1st Jan. of the Academic Year: No Bar

Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi

IGNOU
Maidan Garhi,
Delhi, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in