2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICFAI Distance Education MBA Finance

ICFAI Distance Education MBA program are especially designed for those students who are unable to get education by attending any college or university on regular basis.

Here I am providing you the contact no. of the university you can contact on this No. and also giving you its official webpage, from this webpage you can collect more information’s.

Contact no. -
Toll Free No. 1800 103 0303 / 1800 425 2911

Webpage-
icfaiuniversity.in
14th December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to get Admission into the ICFAI university distance education course MBA finance please provide me the details of the Course MBA in finance offered as distance Education by the ICFAI university?
14th December 2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India

The details of the MBA finance Course offered by the ICFAI thjrough distance Education are given below:

Eligibility

One may completed his /her Graduation (any discipline).

Duration :Two years.

Medium of instruction : English.

Course Structure
The MBA Program is structured into 4 stages. There are 20 subjects in the program.

Out of these 20 subjects, 12 are common for all the three streams. In each stream there are 8 specialized subjects.

Program Structure MBA Finance

for more details you may contact to the ICFAI university the contact details are given below:

Contact details:
ICFAI university
Address: Room No 20, 1st Floor, Rohini Complex, Kathriguppe Main Road, 4th Block, BSK 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
Phone: 098867 94376

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in