2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2015, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS Gramin Bank

Yes your friend told you correctly that from this year onwards IBPS Probationary Officer exam conducted in two stages i.e. preliminary and Mains., here I am providing you the details of eligibility criteria for applying for this exam
Academic Qualification:

You must complete a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognised by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Age Limit:

You should have age Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
You must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable , 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.

Selection Process:

The selection process of IBPS Probationary Officer exam is the following ways. Candidates must have to qualify in each phase.

Preliminary Examination (objective for 100 marks)
Main Examination (objective for 200 Marks)
Interview

Here I am providing you the list of the bank participating Banks in IBPS PO recruitment as per your demand

Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, EXIM Bank, IDBI Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank , Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in