2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2017, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS RRB Punjab Gramin Bank

As you Asking for the Information About the Officer Junior Management Scale-I: Post Recruitment that is through IBPS RRB Examination let me tell you that At Present there Are No job opening for this Post in the Punjab Gramin Bank , At Present there are Job Opening for Financial Literacy Counselors the details of the Recruitment is as Follow

Branches : Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Moga, Firozpur, SAS Nagar (Mohali), SBS Nagar (Nawan Shahar), Rup Nagar, Tarn Taran, Gurdaspur, Kapurthala and Jalandhar

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have
sufficient knowledge of various financial literacy matters i.e. why saving, bank schemes, PMJDY, Jansuraksha, APY, MUDRA, etc,
good communication skills and inclination towards providing credit counseling, debt settlement, customer rights, spreading financial literacy and to educate the people about the various financial products and services available from financial sector.

Selection Procedure

Eligible Candidates would be called for ONE HOUR test at our one or more Regional Offices at Amritsar, Firozpur, Hoshairpur & Jalandhar.

Application Are Send to

The General Manager (FI)
Punjab Gramin Bank,
Head Office, Jalandhar Road, Kapurtrhala (144601)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in