2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GPAT in one month

Hey, I am preparing for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). now I have only one month to prepare. so will you please give me the tips that how to prepare in one month for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)? will you please also tell me about from where I can get the syllabus of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aib 12 month MBA cost
Six month MBA
CLAT in One Month
Six Month Training In DRDO
One Month To CAT Exam
IIT JEE Last Month Preparation
In Which Month CAT Exam Will Held
How to Prepare For GPAT And NIPPER
Once a month MBA programs
Six month MBA course
AIB 12 Month MBA Review
UCD 11 Month MBA
Prepare GPAT
AIB 12 month MBA cost
12 Month MBA AIB
Six Month MBA
Prepare for GPAT, being a Poor Student
What is cut off of GPAT? Also provide me list of GPAT colleges?
How to prepare for GPAT Entrance Exam
30th December 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for GPAT in one month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I am preparing for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). now I have only one month to prepare. so will you please give me the tips that how to prepare in one month for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)? will you please also tell me about from where I can get the syllabus of it?
There is no chance. Tu pakka fail hoga
14th June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I am Preparing for the GPAT Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide me the Preparation Tips for the GPAT Exam ?
14th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education is an all India examination. AICTE decided to organize and conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) examination to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M. Pharma and also to award fellowships/ scholarships to Pharmacy graduates.

Preparation Tips for GPAT Exam

Revision is very important, make your schedule like this that you revise previous learn chapters.

Whenever you read any chapter write important points on the top of page of your copy/register, make these points memory tip results (MTPS).

Whenever you start preparation read pharmacology and medicinal chemistry simultaneously.

Make charts, flow diagram & tables and paste them on the wall of your room.

Find some topic from which one question is always asked in previous year examinations. So prepare these topics with extra effort.

Solve more and more questions. Make your rhythm to solve calculation type questions so you get your speed.

* Give one day for one subject for revision of all topics (whatever notes you prepared for that particular subject).

In evening meet with friends and go for healthy discussion on topics. Suppose you are 4 friends, all 4 read same subject for all the day then go for discussion. We think it is the best way to learn.

Dont think about other friend preparations, just do your work.

Dont pressurize (depress) yourself from the fear of exam be very cool. Just believe in yourself.

Dont think that i did lot of preparation and if i will not get success in exam then what will happen. This type of thinking pressurizes you & it will affect your performance in exam.

Dont read any new chapter.

One night before exam take good sleep. Dont think much about exam. Just relax. Eat light dinner and go for good sleep.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in