2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th September 2012, 03:53 PM
laxmisoni.

How to go to UK for Masters

Hello sir I want to go UK for Maters MBA & my bro want to do PhD study so please give me eligibility criteria for this.
Similar Threads
Thread
PDPU Masters
Masters of law SMU
Masters MBA
Best Masters Programs
Masters in USA
Masters in US
One year masters
Masters HR
Masters In Hr
Masters or MBA
MS Masters
HR Masters Degree
MBA or Masters in Accounting
Masters in MBA
MBA Vs Masters
HR Masters
Masters in Engineering in USA
Masters Courses After BE
Best Masters after B.E CSE
MSc IT Is A Masters Course Or Not
7th September 2012, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to go to UK for Masters

You are looking for the eligibility is required for want to do masters degree MBA from UK:

MBA –
The applicant should have first degree, 2-3 years’ business experience, plus IELTS 6.5-7.0

PhD –
The applicant should have master's degree, plus IELTS 6.5-7.0.
9th January 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Aakash pareek. I have just completed my B.Tech. now I want to go for higher studies in UK. Can you provide me some information regarding the procedure to go to UK for masters?
9th January 2016, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the procedure to go to UK for master’s course, see below for the information:
Application Forms:
You can send enquiries at least 12 to 18 months before the proposed date of admission. There are 2 ways to get application forms.
Requesting Application Forms: You can demand application forms from the universities website. Many universities have a form on their website which can be completed online to request application material.

Downloading from the university website:
Many universities have a downloadable and ready to print version of their application form on the net. These can be used for applying just as regular forms.

Eligibility:

Most UK universities accept the Indian graduation system of 3 years for entry into most PG courses. An Indian bachelor degree like B.A., B.Com or B.Sc. is equivalent to a British Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree.

However, some courses and universities may need a qualification equivalent to British Bachelor (Honours) Degree, which requires 16 years of formal education, which would mean another year after graduation or a 4 year degree course like B.E., B.Tech or other such courses.
For most Universities, a good first degree from a leading university in India or its equivalent is essential.

Application Requirements:

Academic Records:

Full details of your education including your course subjects and grades are required in the applications. Transcripts or official records of your previous academic qualifications are crucial for your application. Candidates applying for admission are required to submit an official transcript from each college or university that they have attended after secondary school with complete details of the subjects

Standardized Tests:

IELTS : For most courses and universities, International students are required to take IELTS (International English Language Test) which is regularly administered by the British Council. Some universities may consider TOEFL as an alternative.

GMAT : For most management courses, International students are required to take GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).

Work Experience Details
Letter of Recommendation
Statement of Purpose

Tags
aakash

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in