2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

I would like to tell you about that, how to get admission in Indian institute of foreign trade.

I wanna tell you that Admission will be based on GD, Essay writing and personal Interview as well as entrance exam. So here I am providing you information about the MBA related as you want.

Courses Name
– MBA (IB)

Duration – 2 Years

Selection Process – Applicants have to cleared general Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) Score and GD/PI

Application Form –
Application Fee as per last year – US$ 75 (INR Rs. 3000)
Last date for obtaining prospectus & receipt of applications for foreign nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs – Mid of February 2016

Entrance Examination – Applicants have to appear General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)

Admission Eligibility – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) admission eligibility applicants should have Graduate degree of lower limit 3 years duration in any field from any recognized University or Board

Executive MBA

Duration:
18 months 3 semesters of 6 months each.

Eligibility:

Applicants have to passed Post Graduate Degree from any recognized University or Institution.
Applicants also needed that you have to passed Managerial work experience of not less than THREE years.

Mode of Admission:

Admission will be based on GD, Essay writing and personal Interview.

Fee :
Fee (for 2013 batch)
Rs.3,50,000/- general
Rs.1,75,000 for SC/ST/PH)
payable in three installments
Rs.10,000/- as alumni charges

Address;
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi - 110 016
INDIA