2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBA From the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Will you Please Provide me the MBA Admission Details of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ?
16th July 2018, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission

The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management

The Information About the MBA Program of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is given below

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts its national-level entrance exam i.e. IIFT entrance exam, for admission to its MBA programmes at its Delhi and Kolkata campus.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a recognised bachelors degree of minimum three years duration.

Final year graduation students are eligible to apply for IIFT 2019. However, they would need to provide a proof of that particular semester.

Age Limit - There is no age limit for candidates to apply for IIFT exam.

Entrance Exam

Exam Pattern

The exam will have around 114 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into six sections.

Each question will have four options. Candidates will have to select the right answer. The marking scheme for each section would be different.

The duration of the exam would be 2 hours (120 minutes).

Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
General Awareness
Verbal Ability
Reading Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude

for more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Address: IIFT Bhawan, B-21, NRPC Colony, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 3914 7200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in