2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Etds iitkgp

I am very much interested in the drama field as I am student of IIT Kharagpur there I have heard about the ETDS (English Technology Dramatics Society) running by the IIT Kharagpur. Can you please tell me about this society and how can I join this society of IIT Kharagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitkgp crr
Iitkgp cts
IITKGP Ac Jam 07
Iitkgp jee
IITKGP Map
Iitkgp ise
Iitkgp ee
Iem iitkgp
MBA At IITKGP
Cc iitkgp
MBA in IITKGP
Jam iitkgp
Ece iitkgp
Iitkgp hss
Iitkgp jmp
Das IITKGP
Cel iitkgp
Iitkgp cse pds
Cts iitkgp
Ssg iitkgp
7th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Etds iitkgp

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Event Organized by the Department of Society of the Computer Science Engineering of IIT Kharagpur ?
7th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Etds iitkgp

The Department Society organizes various social functions and other events to pep the otherwise busy lives of the students and faculty. The Society conducts creative programming contests (faculty-staff-student cricket matches, freshers' welcome, farewell parties for final years, etc.

The Following Events Are Organized by the Department of Society

BITWISE
BITWISE is an annual online programming contest conducted by the Department Society. It is held in February every year and is open to participants from all around the world. The contest aims to provide programmers (both serious and hobbyists) across the globe a platform to compete, testing their ability to develop efficient algorithms to problems within a given time constraint

Hack U
Yahoo! is organinising a four day program which includes discussions, ideas, competetion and prizes at Computer & Informatics Centre, Ramanujan Complex from March 17th to 20th, 2011. Register your hack idea with a description and team name and get hacking.

For more Information you may Contact to the Department of Computer Science of the IIT Kharagpur

Contact Details

Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur 721302, West Bengal, India.
Telephone +91-3222-282255

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in