2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Iitkgp ise

Does Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) offers Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) course? If yes then please provide me information about its admission requirements?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitkgp crr
Iitkgp cts
IITKGP Ac Jam 07
Sem crf iitkgp
Iitkgp jee
IITKGP Map
Iitkgp ee
MBA At IITKGP
Cc iitkgp
MBA in IITKGP
IITKGP Adv
Jam iitkgp
Ece iitkgp
Iitkgp hss
Iitkgp jmp
Das IITKGP
Cel iitkgp
Iitkgp cse pds
Cts iitkgp
Ssg iitkgp
7th July 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iitkgp ise

Can you tell me about the different Laboratories available in Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (I&SE) of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur?
7th July 2018, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iitkgp ise

The Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (I&SE) of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur was established in 1973 as Industrial Management Centre. It was later elevated to a full-fledged department in 1983.

Laboratories

E-BUSINESS LAB
Currently, it is equipped with 10 Desktops, 1 network printer, 1 high performance computing cluster as well as Python (version 2.7,3.4), Gephi, R(version 2.0.1), CPLEX, Lindo, MATLAB (version 2014a, 2014b), Wolfram Mathematica Kernel 10, SAS Deployment manager 9.3 etc. software.

WORK SYSTEM DESIGN AND ERGONOMICS LAB
The main measuring instruments installed and used are: bicycle ergometer, treadmill, eye-hand coordination tester, digital fliker, depth perception meter, threading tester, cord binding tester, lux meter, anaesthetic gas monitor, precision sound level meter, human vibration measurement unit, oxylog data logger, kata thermometer, rating films, martin type anthropometer, and thermal comfort data logger.

OPERATIONS RESEARCH AND DATA SCIENCE LAB
The lab is well equipped with 59 desktops as well as Arena for Discrete event Simulation, SPSS and SYSTAT for Statistical Analysis and Powersim for Continuous Simulation etc software.
The laboratory courses such as information systems lab, operations research lab, simulation lab, optimization and heuristic methods, computational lab and information systems project are conducted in this laboratory.

QUALITY DESIGN AND CONTROL LAB
The main measuring instruments and lab setups installed and used for the following experiments are: physical production system simulator manual and automated and push/kanban-based, acceptance sampling simulator, surface roughness-meter, digital multimeter, digital weighing machine, digital micrometer and vernier caliper.

THE SAVR LAB
In order to carry out research activities as per the world standard, the SAVR laboratory is equipped with Network Server, High End Workstations, Intersense Tracking System, Head Trackers, Surround Sound System, Robotic Total Station(RTS) etc. hardwares as well as R, SAS, SPSS, MINITAB, MATLAB, Mathematica, CPLEX, QUEST, Solidworks, 3DSSPP, Autodesk, Unreal Engine, etc. software.

LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN LAB
Current research focus of the lab is Modelling of Indian food supply chain, Logistics in food supply chain, Food grain distribution planning in India, Healthcare service supply chain, and Reverse logistics with green cap.
It is equipped with 15 desktops, 1 network printer as well as CPLEX v 12.5, MATLAB, LINGO, SAS 9.3 etc. software.

for more details here i am giving link of Laboratories in Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering of IIT Kharagpur
iem.iitkgp.ac.in/lab.php

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in