2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th October 2017, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DRDO Summer Internship

The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.

The Information About the Summer Internship Program of the Defence Research Development Organization is given below

Summer Internship Program

DMRL provides training to B. Tech. and M. Tech. students of the following disciplines.
METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
MATERIALS ENGINEERING
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY
NANO TECHNOLOGY/NANO SCIENCE
OTHER MATERIALS SCIENCE/METALLURGY RELATED BRANCH

Eligibility
Students who have completed their 6th semester and have not started the 7th Smester

Schedule
. Students will be offered Technical Orientation for about one month during summer (between May-July)

About the Internship

During the orientation, the student will visit various groups of DMRL to see and learn about the advanced equipments in these groups.

They will interact with scientists and understand the functioning of these equipment. NO PROJECT WORK will be offered to these students. th semester and have not started their 8th

Approximately 25 students per year will be enrolled each for Technical Orientation
and Short Project Work/Internship. However, DMRL reserves the right to increase or
decrease the intake
2nd March 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm doing my PGDM in Big Data Analytics. I want to do summer Internship from DRDO... Please tell me the process of sending my application, if I'm eligible....
email-- rishovchatterjee1@gmail.com
25th December 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam rohith doing my UG in csir-cecri (electrochemical and chemical) and i want to do summer intenships in DRDO..please tell me the process , i am intrested
email; 2020rohithumar@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in