2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Diploma ABRSM Violin Syllabus

As per your requirement I am uploading syllabus of ABRSM Violin course.

Here is some topic of syllabus:

THREE PIECES: one chosen by the candidate from each of the three Lists, A, B and C:

LIST A1 Arbeau Mattachins, arr. Huws Jones Violin Exam Pieces 2012–2015,2 Handel Menuet (from Music for the Royal Fireworks, HWV 351), arr. Salter Grade 1 (ABRSM) 3 Mozart German Dance: from K. 605 No. 3, arr. Cohen ¸˝˛4 Anon. 17th-century English The Duke of Lorraine’s March. Violin Star 2, arr. Huws Jones (ABRSM: piano accomp. published separately)5 T. Arne Allegro (from The Fairy Prince). No. 32 from Violin Playtime, Book 2, arr. de Keyser (Faber) 6 Purcell Rondeau. P. 47 from Superstart Violin (The Complete Method), arr. Cohen (Faber: piano accomp. published separately)

LIST B 1 Brahms Sandmännchen (Little Sandman), arr. Salter 2 Edward Huws Jones The Boat to Inverie Violin Exam Pieces 2012–2015, Grade 1 (ABRSM)3 Dacre Daisy Bell, arr. Mumford ¸˝˛4 Kathy and David Blackwell The Old Castle. No. 39 from Fiddle Time Joggers, arr. Blackwell (OUP: piano accomp. published separately) 5 Holst Jupiter Theme (from The Planets). Classical Pieces for Violin, arr. van Rompaey (De Haske) 6 Sullivan The Merryman and his Maid. Piece by Piece 2 for Violin, arr. Nelson (Boosey & Hawkes)

Rest of topics is available in pdf file which I am uploading. feel free to download this syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ABRSM Violin Syllabus.pdf (168.3 KB, 186 views)
3rd March 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to learn piano

Dear sir,
I want to learn piano course from your
KM collage of music and I wanted to learn from basics, theory,and I want to complete all grades.for this will you please provide me fee details and timings?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in