2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT Fast Track

Give me application form to get Degree Certificate from CUSAT through Fast Track Mode. I need the Degree Certificate with in 2 days because on third say I will appear in Interview of a Bank. What is the fee for the Fast Track Mode to get Degree Certificate from CUSAT, tell me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force Fast Track
Cusat Fast Track Application Form
IAF Fast Track Selection
SBU Fast Track MBA
Iona Fast Track MBA
ABAC MBA fast track
UGA Fast Track MBA
MBA CIMA Fast Track
Fast Track MBA
Binghamton University Fast Track MBA
Fast track MBA in India
Fast Track MBA 6 Months
Fast Track Cab
Fast Track Selection IAF
Fast Track MBA programs
Fast Track Technologies
NIU MBA Fast Track
Best Fast-Track MBA Programs
Iona fast track MBA
Fast Track HVAC School
29th June 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT Fast Track

I want the Application for Degree Certificate under Fast Track Mode of Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT so can you provide me?
29th June 2018, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT Fast Track

I am providing you the Application form for Degree/Diploma Certificate under Fast Track Mode of Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT

CUSAT Application form for Degree/Diploma Certificate under Fast Track Mode

All the fields should be filled in with utmost care.

Incomplete Application will be summarily rejected

Applications for issuance of Degree Certificates under Fast Track system shall be submitted directly to the Office of the Controller of Examinations .

Attested copy of proof of address is to be compulsorily enclosed along with the application

Candidates awaiting results/revaluation results of the examinations of the University are not eligible to apply for Degree Certificate under Fast Track Mode .

Candidates applying for degree certificates under fast track will be eligible to receive the degree certificate within 20 days from the date of receipt of application in the University subject to eligibility .

Rate of fee for the Certificate under Fast Track is ₹1500/- +Normal fee for issue of Degree Certificate + Search fee (if applicable).

If the fee is sent by way of Demand Draft (DD), the DD should be drawn on: State Bank of India (SBI), payable at SBI Cochin University Campus Branch(70235)

Contact-

Cochin University of Science and Technology
South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
0484 257 7290

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in