2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Christ University Selection Process Results

Hey, I was called for GD/MP process for admission in MBA course at Christ University . will you tell me how I can check the results for MBA Selection Process of the Christ University as I want to check that am I selected or rejected for admission there ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Selection Process in CRPF
TAPMI Selection Process
Selection Process of SSC CPO SI
Selection Process Of BSNL JTO
Jharkhand TET Selection Process
IIT JEE Selection Process
IIM Selection Process
Selection Process for IIT JEE
Selection Process in HPCL
BPCL Selection Process
Alliance University Selection Process
ECIL Selection Process
NMIMS Selection process
BIMTECH Selection Process
NMIMS HR Selection Process
JEE Advanced Selection Process
IIM Calcutta Selection Process
IIM Rohtak Selection Process
Selection Process of MPPSC
Eligibility for IPS and selection process
16th August 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Christ University Selection Process Results

Can you tell me about selection process for admission in Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics Program offered by Christ University in Bangalore?
16th August 2018, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Christ University Selection Process Results

The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics Program offered by Christ University in Bangalore provides a sound theoretical basis in economic theory supplemented by practical applications of theories. The first four semesters are devoted to give a firm background in microeconomics, macroeconomics, development economics & international economics.

In the 5th and 6th semesters, the students take two compulsory courses namely Indian Economy since Independence & Financial Economics. They have elective courses in the final year encompassing two options each semester.

The elective courses offered by the department are mathematical methods for economics or health economics in the 5th semester and statistical methods for economics or environmental economics in the 6th semester.

Selection Process

SA (Skill Assessment)
The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.

PI
Personal interview

Academic Performance
Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview

a) The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.

b) One must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.

c) One not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.

d) One is requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.

e) Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.

f) One has to access the selection process admit card from the link Application Status" from the University website and print the same.

g) The preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.

h) One failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as Not Selected.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in