2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Calicut University CSS

Hello sir, Im student of Calicut University and looking for CSS syllabus. Is there any one can give me syllabus for Choice Based Credit Semester System in Calicut University?
21st June 2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calicut University CSS

Syllabus for Choice Based Credit Semester System is provides by Calicut University. In PDF form the Choice Based Credit Semester System is provides syllabus form Calicut University.

the revised syllabus of B.A. Political Science Programme under Choice Based Credit Semester System in School of Distance Education was implemented with effect from 2013 admission onwards.

Syllabus For Choice Based Credit Semester System In Calicut University:

PS1CO1:POLITICAL SCIENCE- AN INTRODUCTION-in Semester I with 4 credits,
PS4CO4:POLITICAL SCIENCE-POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES In Semester IV with 4 credits.
OR
ICP1CO1 : INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND POLITCS : BASIC FEATURES- in semester I with 4 credits.
ICP4CO4: INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND POLITICS : FEDERAL DYNAMICS AND DECENTRALISATION in semester IV with 4 credits.
PS1CO1: POLlTICAL SCIENCE Part I in Semester I with 4 credits
PS4CO4:POLITICAL SCIENCE Part II in Semester IV with 4 credits.
ICPICO1:INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND POLITICS Part I Semester I 4 Credits.
ICP4CO4:INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND POLITICS Part II Semester IV 4 Credits.

CCSS - UG Syllabus:

B.A. Political Science Programme - Choice Based Credit Semester System- School of Distance Education - syllabus - revised - implemented with effect from 2013 admission onwards -approved-Addendum issued.

B.A. Political Science Programme - Choice Based Credit Semester System- School of Distance Education - syllabus implemented with effect from 2013 admission onwards - correction effected - orders issued

Bachelor of Graphic Design and Animation Programme- under School of Distance Education - implemented with effect from 2013-2014 admission onwards - corrections effected - approved -Revised orders issued

B.Sc Programme in Printing Technology under SDE - Choice based Credit Semester System UG Scheme and Syllabus implemented with effect from 2013 admission onwards errors and omissions corrected Corrigendum issued

Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies-Syllabus of Bachelor of Business Management in Retail Management (BBM-RM) for School of Distance Education-approved-implemented-orders issued.

Bachelor of Multimedia Communication Programme- School of Distance Education under Choice Based Credit Semester System (CCSS)- Scheme and syllabus - of 2011 admission - corrected version -approved- implemented - Orders issued.

Bachelor of Film and Television Programme - under the School of Distance Education- scheme and syllabus - approved - implemented with effect from 2014 admission onwards- Orders issued.

Bachelor of Film and Television Programme - under the School of Distance Education- scheme and syllabus - approved - implemented with effect from 2014 admission onwards- Orders issued.

Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies-Syllabus of Bachelor of Business Management in Retail Management (BBM-RM) for School of Distance Education-approved-implemented-orders issued.

BA Economics Programme - Under Choice Based Credit Semester System - in School of Distance Education - syllabus revised - implemented with effect from 2013 - 14 admission onwards -approved - Orders issued

School of Distance Education -Mathematics UG- syllabus for separate paper to replace the Project work- for SDE 2011-2014 Academic year-approved-implemented-Orders issued

Bachelor of Business Administration Programme - School of Distance Education Private mode under Choice Based Credit Semester System (UG) _ Regulations , Scheme and Syllabus - approved -implemented w.e.f 2011 admission - Orders issued

B.A Malayalam Programme under the School of Distance Education -syllabus of the course replacing the project study in the Fifth/Sixth Semester of B.A Malayalam (SDE) for 2011-2012 Admission - implemented-Orders issued

B.A Arabic Programme under School of Distance Education - syllabus for the course replacing the project study in the Fifth/Sixth Semster of B.A Arabic (School of Distnace Education) for 2011 Admission - implemented - Orders issued

B.A Hindi programme under School of Distance Education- Syllabus for the course replacing the Project study in the Fifth/Sixth Semester of B.A Hindi (SDE) for 2011 Admission -Approved - implemented - Orders issued

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in