2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Books for UGC Net

Hello!! I am appearing for the exam of University Grants Commission’s (UGC) National Eligibility Test so kindly provide me the details of books which are available for the preparation of the exam please???
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Books TK
Buy SSC CGL Books Online I want to purchase the books of Staff Selection Commission
Books for SSC CGL
Books MHT CET
Met Tab Books
MTS Books
Books for PU CET
MBA NET Books
MBA pdf Books
GRE NTS Books
MBA Help Books
Books on MBA
Useful Books for IAS
IIT JAM MCA Books
Recommended Books fir GATE ECE Books
CTS Best Books
IIT-JEE Books
For AIPMT Exam NCERT Books and CBSE Books are enough or Not
SMU MBA e-books
Reference books apart from NCERT books
6th June 2015, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Books for UGC Net

University grant Commission is a commission which provides a standard to the university. It is formed on 1946. Its headquarter is in New Delhi with six regional centers located in Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Bangalore.

This commission conducts an exam known as National Eligibility Test for to known the eligibility of Indian national for the post of Junior Research Fellowship, Assistant Professor, for both Indian universities and colleges.

As you are asking for the books for preparation of UGC NET so some useful books are listed below.

1. UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Eligibility for Assistant Professor OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) (English) 2016 Edition

Price= Rs. 220

2. CBSE UGC-NET Teaching & Research Aptitude Compulsory Paper-I - Practice Set Solved with Explanations (English) 1st Edition
(Paperback)

Price= Rs. 179

3. UGC-NET/JRF/SET Teaching and Research Aptitude (General Paper - I) (English) 1st Edition

Price= Rs. 225

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in