2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.E Final Year Students Eligible for TNPSC Group 2 Exam

Sorry to say that B.E final year Students are not Eligible for TNPSC Group 2 Exam.

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services).
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Eligibility Conditions
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services). Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Group 2 (CCSE-II) must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria. The following are the eligibility details…

Eligibility Criteria:

I. Age Limit:
Name of the Post Minimum
“Others”
[i.e Candidates
not belonging to
SCs, SC(A)s,
STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs and BCMs ] Scheduled Caste /
Scheduled Caste
(Arunthathiyars), Scheduled
Tribes, Most Backward
Classes / Denotified
Communities, Backward
Classes, Backward Classes
(Muslims) and Destitute
Widows of all castes
For all posts 18 Years 30 Years No Maximum age limit

i. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC (Arunthathiyar), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs (i.e. others) who have put in five years of service and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible to apply, even though they are within the age limit.
ii. The Technical and Non-Technical staff of TANSI who are facing retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/Undertakings may also apply (evidence to be produced), if they satisfy all the prescribed qualifications except age. The relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour, if they come up for selection.

II. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification.
For the eligibility conditions , here is the attachment...........
Attached Files
File Type: doc TNPSC Group 2 Exam Eligibility Conditions.doc (38.5 KB, 257 views)
10th July 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

how many posts are allocated to the engg graduate in group 2 non interview??? plsss reply

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in