2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Average Salary in IIT Roorkee

I am journalist and I am going to write an article IIT roorkee placement. Please tell me about the average salaries offered to student of IIT Roorkee till now and if it possible then share the placement brochure with me which contains details of average salary so I read it my end?
Similar Threads
Thread
Average Salary MBA Welingkar
Average salary RMT BC
Average salary of NIT kurukshetra
IIM Indore Average Salary
WHU MBA Average Salary
IIT BHU Average Salary
IIM Average Salary
MBA Average Salary
Ssn MBA average salary
Average Salary MBA UIC
Average MBA Salary Singapore
IIT Bombay Average Salary
MBA salary average
MBA Average Salary in UK
IIT Roorkee Average Placement
Average Salary UVA MBA
IIM average salary
Average Salary Baruch MBA
What is the average salary for an MBA
Average MBA Salary UT
27th July 2018, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Average Salary in IIT Roorkee

Can you provide me the Placement Brochure of the Batch 2018-19 of Department of Management Studies of IITR (Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee)?
27th July 2018, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Average Salary in IIT Roorkee

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) is India's leading institution of higher technical and management education with an excellent track record of its performance over the last 166 years.

The core values of the Institute help the students to develop their overall personality and make engineer/technocrat/manager/scientist of par excellence to compete and work at global level.

Placement

During placement season 2016-18, Department of Management Studies of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee witnessed a placement with many big names across a diverse range of industries like KPMG, Dunnhumby, HDFC, ICICI and Bristlecone hiring. The top 50% of the batch took home an average package of Rs. 10.7 LPA.

The diversity in the preferred job roles stood out with students going for analytics, consulting, sales, presales, marketing, operations and finance profiles. The Institute placed 71 out of 80 students.

During the placement process of 2015-17 batch, recruiters like Amazon, VKL Spices, Patanjali etc. hired talent from the campus. In the placement season, 53 out of 57 got placed, including three getting PPOs/PPIs.

The average package was Rs. 9.18 LPA; the highest CTC was Rs. 14.5 Lakhs per annum with top 50% securing an average package of Rs. 10.24 Lakhs per annum.

Placement Brochure of the Batch 2018-19

For more details here i am giving link Placement Brochure of the Batch 2018-19
drive.google.com/file/d/1QrMIElo6c6h7QOhs7RDPIweXFBC3aODM/view

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in