2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Ssn MBA average salary

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Ssn MBA average salary discussion page. Here you can discuss about Ssn MBA average salary in details. Please ask your question about Ssn MBA average salary in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Average salary RMT BC
Average Salary In IIT Madras
Average Salary At IIM Trichy
WHU MBA Average Salary
IIMS Average Salary
IIT BHU Average Salary
IIM Average Salary
Average Salary In India For MBA
MBA Average Salary
MCSE Average Salary
Average Salary MBA UIC
MBA salary average
Average Salary IIT Mumbai
MBA Average Salary in UK
SVNIT Average Salary
Average Salary UVA MBA
BBA Aviation Average Salary
IIM average salary
What is the average salary for an MBA
Average MBA Salary UT
1st March 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

SSN MBA Average Salary

hii sir, I am an MBA Graduate I wants to apply in the SSN School of Management as an Faculty will you please tell me what is the Salary of an Faculty may received at the SSN School of Management ?
1st March 2016, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSN MBA Average Salary

he Department of Business Administration (MBA) was established in the year 2000 .Department is accredited by National Board of Accreditation in the year 2007.

As you asking for the Salary of the Faculties of the SSN School of Management let me tell you that the Salary pay is decided by the Management of the College .

As you wants to apply for the Faculty in the School of Management you may upload your Resume on the official site of SSN Institute and it your qualification Meets their Requirement they may call you

here I am giving you the procedure to apply in the SSN college
go to the official site of the SSN Institution .

there at the top right of the page you may get the link of the Career click on it After clicking you may redirect to the page there you may get the all information for applying into the SSN Institution

for your convince here I am providing you the snapshot of that page
Career SSN Institution

for more details you may contact to the SSN Institution the contact details are as follow:

Contact details :
SSN Institution
Address: Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu 603110
Phone:044 2746 9700

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in