2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

28th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Australia NDA

I am looking for details about NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and Confidentiality Agreement, Australia so please provide me the same? Give me procedure to Create own Australian Confidentiality Agreement? Also give me Confidentiality NDA Agreement template?
Similar Threads
Thread
Do A Phd In Australia
ANU Australia
DNB Australia
ANU Australia MBA
CBS Australia MBA UAE
GSI Australia
MBA ANU Australia
MBA USA Vs Australia
DCE Australia
USQ Australia MBA
MBA SAP Australia
MPA or MBA in Australia
MBA CSU Australia
How Much Is an MBA in Australia
I want to do my MBA in Australia
MBS MBA Australia
CBS MBA Australia
MBA En Australia
MBA Course Fee in Australia
ISS Australia CEO
19th May 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Australia NDA

I recently visited Australia for attending business meeting and searching for some details about the Australia NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). Will you provide all basic details about Australia NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) or else provide this details in PDF file?
19th May 2018, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Australia NDA

NDAs are good to use when erring on the side of caution, however, there are some particular circumstances where it is particularly beneficial to have an NDA ready.

New businesses particularly about both employees and in negotiating new business propositions, sensitive information, is inevitably disclosed. Make sure your business and its ideas are protected before it gets off the ground.

Consultants if you have been given access to confidential information, it is often a good idea to clarify the terms under which the information is shared and what your obligations are.

Contractors often work is outsourced and an NDA is important to protect your business. Moreover, work may be sub-contracted to freelancers, in which case it is necessary to let the freelancers know their obligations and rights regarding any proprietary information.

Please find the below attached file for the Australia NDA :
Attached Files
File Type: doc Australia NDA.doc (48.0 KB, 72 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in