2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2012, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: APGENCO Question Papers

Here I am giving some questions of the APGENCO Aptitude Solved test:

APGENCO Aptitude Solved Question Paper

1) An observer 1.6 m tall is 20*sqrt(3) away from a tower . the angle of elevation from his eye to the top of the tower is 30degrees. the height of the tower is :
Ans: 21.6m

2) The sum of three digit number and numbers formed by reversing its digits is 989. The sum of its digits is 13. Find the middle digit.
ans: 4

3) ABC is a three digit number, the sum of its digits is 9. if each of BA and BC are two digit numbers such that BA=BC-3, How many values C can take
Ans: I got 3, but i didnt see that answer. so i answered 6 (pls let me know, if any one knows how to get exact solution given in answers

4) A test contains 50 questions. Each correct answer fetches 1 mark and wrong answer gets 1/2 mark deduction. A candidate who wrote the test attempted all questions and got 41 marks. Find the no.of questions answered correctly.
Ans: 44

5) When the numerator of a fraction is increased by 7 and denominator is increased by 13, the resulting number is equivalent to the obrained when numerator decreased by 2 and denominator decreased by 11. Sum of the numerator and denominator is 24. Find the fraction
Ans: 5/19

For the detailed paper here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: doc APGENCO Aptitude Solved paper.doc (32.0 KB, 583 views)
23rd August 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

3) ABC is a three digit number, the sum of its digits is 9. if each of BA and BC are two digit numbers such that BA=BC-3, How many values C can take
Ans: I got 3, but i didnt see that answer. so i answered 6 (pls let me know, if any one knows how to get exact solution given in answers

BA=BC-3

we can write this one as A+10B =C+10B -3

i.e A=C-3

sum of digits A+B+C=9 an A=C-3

possibilities

2 2 5

1 4 4

so C can take {5,4}

3 0 6 also satisfies those two conditions but BA and BC won't be 2 digit numbers as B=is 0 ( I think 6 also not correct answer )

For 21 question answer is 1hr 15 minutes ( not 2.5hrs)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in