2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2012, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AP Open School Intermediate

You are looking for Andhra Pradesh open School intermediate exam date sheet so its date is published. According to date sheet exam will start from 25th April 2012 and will end on 5th May 2012. Exam timing is 02.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.

Here I am attaching exam date sheet which you can free download.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AP Open School intermediate exam date sheet.pdf (18.4 KB, 81 views)
30th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the APOSS Inter Results December? Can you please tell me from where I can download the APOSS Inter Results December?
30th May 2015, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the AP Open School Inter December Results. Here I am providing you the process for download the AP Open School Inter December Results. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the AP Open School. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above page you will find the RESULTS OF INTER (APOSS) PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS, DECEMBER-2014 link at the right hand side of the page. You should need to click on that option.

For download the AP Open School Inter December Results you should need to enter Hall Ticket Number after that click on the submit option.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in