2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

ANGRAU PG Entrance

I want to do post graduation course from Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University so provide me the details of entrance exam conducted by the University for Admission in post graduation courses? Also provide me the exam pattern and the syllabus of the entrance exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Notes Of ANGRAU
Angrau
ANGRAU PG Entrance Results
Angrau Ag Bsc Counseling
ANGRAU AC Contact Us
ANGRAU Rajahmundry
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU Uni
Tenders In Angrau
Angrau bsc
ANGRAU Entrance Exam
Angrau PG Syllabus
ANGRAU Prospectus
ANGRAU Awards
Angrau Foods
Angrau nri
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
ANGRAU Jobs
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
14th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU PG Entrance

I want to take admission in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) for doing PG degree. Will you provide details about ANGRAU PG Entrance Reservation criteria along with exam pattern so that I can prepare well for exam also provide Selection Process?
14th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU PG Entrance

The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes besides the polytechnic courses. The information about these courses is given hereunder.

ANGRAU PG Entrance Reservation criteria:

For Local and Non Local Candidates

85% of the seats in each major field of study will be reserved for local candidates and are distributed as per to the local area in respect of the Osmania University and Kakatiya University; Andhra University and Nagarjuna University; and Sri Venkateswara University in the ratio of 36: 42:22 respectively.

ST, SC, and BC candidates: 6%, 15% and 29% of the seats in each programme of study in each department will be reserved for the applicants belonging to STs, SCs and BCs respectively.

3% of seats in each programme are reserved for physically disabled applicants as per the Government norms.

Exam Pattern

The written entrance exam will consist of objective type questions. The duration of exam will be 2 hours duration and the exam will conduct in English language only.

Selection Process

Selection criteria for M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.):

Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.): The selection of candidate in PG courses will be done on the basis of previous academic record at Under Graduate level and their performance in entrance test.
B.A Agri-Business Management: candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in a writtten test, group discussion (GD) & interview.
Sc. (Home Science) course: Only women candidates are eligible for admission in this course.

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office, Lam, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522 034
E-mail ngranga2012@gmail.com

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in