2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

ANGRAU Prospectus

Hello I ma planning to do Ph.D. from the Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) so can you please give me some information about there admission process? Also provide me the prospectus of the Ph.D. course of Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?
Similar Threads
Thread
NRI Quota in ANGRAU
ANGRAU Counselling
Angrau
ANGRAU Palem
ANGRAU AC Contact Us
ANGRAU PG Entrance
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU Uni
Angrau bsc
Angrau PG Syllabus
ANGRAU Library
ANGRAU Mahanandi
ANGRAU Recruitment
ANGRAU UG Notification
Angrau nri
ANGRAU interviews
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
ANGRAU VC Appointment
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
11th January 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU Prospectus

Hi I am interested in knowing the under graduate courses as well as the eligibility for the courses offered by Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University as I plan to pursue it?
11th January 2016, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU Prospectus

The various Under Graduate courses as well as the eligibility for the course at by Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is as given below:

Agriculture
B. Sc. (Ag.)
A qualification in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences

B. Tech. (Food Sci.)
A qualification in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:

i) Mathematics or Biological or Natural Sciences
ii) Physical Sciences

B. Sc. (CA & BM)
A qualification in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences or Mathematics

Agricultural Engineering & Technology
B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.)
A qualification in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely: i) Physical Sciences ii) Mathematics

Home Science

B. H. Sc. Home Science
No need to qualification through EAMCET-2009.
Only women aspirants are eligible for admission into this course.
A qualification in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as corresponding thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
iii) Mathematics

Women aspirants qualified in a Three year Diploma course in Home Science can also a apply for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science course under 10% supernumerary seats

Contact Details:
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Rajendranagar,
Hyderabad-500 030,
Andhra Pradesh.
E-mail ngranga2012@gmail.com
Grams AGRIVARSITY

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in