2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

About DRDO Entrance Exam

I want to apply for the Defence Research and Development Organization Scientist Entry Test DRDO SET 2015 Exam so can you please provide me the details of this exam? provide me the syllabus and the exam pattern of the DRDO SET 2015 Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
DRDO Entrance Exam Sample Paper
DRDO STA-B Entrance Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for DRDO Diploma Engineer Entrance Exam
Entrance Exam For DRDO
DRDO Exam
JRF Exam DRDO
DRDO Entrance Exam
Entrance Test for DRDO
DRDO SET Exam
DRDO Entrance Exam Books PDF
DRDO Entrance Exam Details
SET DRDO Exam
DRDO Entrance Exam
DRDO Exam 5 Aug
DRDO Entrance Test Syllabus
DRDO Exam
DRDO Entrance Exam Syllabus
After B.Tech DRDO Entrance Exam
Sample paper for DRDO Diploma Engineer Entrance Exam
DRDO Computer Science Entrance Exam Previous paper
25th June 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: About DRDO Entrance Exam

I want to apply for DRDO Scientist Entry Test (SET) Entrance Exam so can you provide me the details about the exam?
25th June 2018, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

The Scientist Entry Test (SET) is conducted by the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) on all India basis for the recruitment of scientists B posts.

DRDO SET Eligibility criteria-

Appliers must be first class Bachelor Degree Holder In Engineering / technology / electronics / communication / mechanical engineering or computer science from any recognized university or institutions.

Age Limitation:

Candidates age should not above 28 years of age

Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.

DRDO SET Exam Pattern

DRDO SET exam is of three hours duration consisting of two sections section A and Section B.

Section A is of 100 questions to test the candidates knowledge in the subject of their BE / B.Tech (for Engg discipline) or M.Sc (for Science Discipline).

Section B is of 50 questions to test the candidates ability in analytical and qualitative skills, current affairs and general awareness to test the aptitude and scientific knowledge required for Applied Research & Development.

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates (Rs.100/- for the application form with information brochure and Rs. 200/- as exam fees).

SC/ST candidates are required to pay only Rs. 100/- is to be paid at designated branches of State Bank of India.
19th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for DRDO Scientist Entry Test (SET) Exam so can you provide me the details about the exam?
19th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

DRDO Scientist Entry Test (SET) Exam is conducted by the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) for the recruitment of scientists B posts.

DRDO SET Exam Eligibility Criteria

First Class Bachelor degree with minimum 60 % marks in engineering, technology, electronics, communication, mechanical engineering and computer science

Age Limit

28 years

You must be a citizen of India to apply.

DRDO SET Exam Pattern

DRDO SET exam consists of two stages Written test followed by Interview.

Marks you score in DRDO SET Written test is not carried forward but is just used for screening candidates for Interview.

Final selection is based on the performance in the interview only.

DRDO SET Written test is 3-hour long with two sections:

Section A: Subject Knowledge (BE/ BTech (for Engg discipline) or MSc ( for Science Discipline))

Section B: Aptitude for Applied Research & Development.

DRDO SET test has total 150 Objective-type questions for 500 total marks.

Section A consists of 100 questions of 4 marks each total 400 Marks from the subject as per the syllabus of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc and Section B consists of 50 questions of 2 marks each total 100 marks covering the topics related to Logical Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Concept Formation, Abstract Reasoning, and Numerical Reasoning.

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates (Rs.100/- for the application form with information brochure and Rs. 200/- as exam fees).

SC/ST candidates are required to pay only Rs. 100/- is to be paid at designated branches of State Bank of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in