Hello sir my name is amit and I want to know that What is the eligibility and experience for management post in Oil field companies?
If you want be at the post of the manager in the oil and gas field then you have to have 10 years experience within the Oil and Gas industry and demonstrate the skills to manage a team/department, interface with others and communicate effectively at all levels.
You should be able to control, direct, supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and guide the day-to-day activities of the Estimating, Planning, Cost Control and Document Management functions along with Office Administration.
If you need to know more info about any other query then let me know i’ll give you the detailed info about that.
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal
- What is the eligibility and admission process IIPM in indore
- IIPM Bangalore Admissions
- What are qualifications for the post of Director of a Management
- Budgetary Control Techniques
- Diploma Careers Guidance
- Where MBA through correspondence in Marketing and similarly a Diploma course in Entrepreneurship Development?
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development
- Budgetary Control and Standard Costing
- Rai Foundation Mba Lecture Notes