What is distance learning? Give me definition of it.
The Distance education or distance learning is a field of education that focuses on teaching methods and technology with the aim of delivering teaching.
The distance learning sometimes called online education.
The California Distance Learning Project (CDLP) defines distance learning as follows.
“Distance Learning (DL) is an instructional delivery system that connects learners with educational resources. DL provides educational access to learners not enrolled in educational institutions and can augment the learning opportunities of current students. The implementation of DL is a process that uses available resources and will evolve to incorporate emerging technologies.”
- Distance Learning Teaching Jobs
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- Distance Learning ICT
- Laredo Community College Distance Learning
- Indore University Distance Education
- Which are MBA reputed institutions via distance learning?
- Symbiosis Distance Learning Fees
- Distance MBA in Hyderabad
- Risk Management Diploma in UNISA
- Tulane University Distance Learning