Can you tell me the Arnold School of Public Health – University of South Carolina MPH admission requirements?????
The Arnold School of Public Health – University of South Carolina is one of the top schools of the university, which offers undergraduate and post graduate courses in the respective area. Following are the admission details of the MPH program:
A Bachelor’s degree
Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (or GMAT) scores must be submitted.
Foreign applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
Two letters of recommendations must be submitted from persons who can reflect upon the applicant’s prior academic and/or professional performance.
The applicant must provide a career goal statement and a current resume.
Here I am uploading a pdf file from where you can collect detailed information about the admissions….
For further information please contact to the address given below:
Department of Health Services Policy and Management
Arnold School of Public Health
University of South Carolina
800 Sumter Street
Columbia, SC 29208
- North Carolina MBA
- Isenberg school of management MBA program
- VIT University, Vellore Admission
- ND Graduation Requirements
- Department of Business Administration Guwahati
- MBA Procedure and requirement in Canada form Indian students
- Us universities list GRE scores
- University Of Virginia Management Of Information Technology
- Lucknow University M. A. in Community Medicine & Public Health Self Finance
- Amity University Noida Journalism