Hello sir, I want to get admission at the University of Jammu in M. Sc. in Biotechnology can you provide me the eligibility & duration?
You are looking for the University of Jammu M.Sc. in Biotechnology course duration & eligibility, here I am giving:
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
Duration: 2 Years
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Science discipline, namely, B. Sc, B.Sc. Agriculture, B. Pharm., B.V.Sc., B.D.S., M.B.B.S., B.Sc. (Hons), etc. is eligible for admission to M. Sc. Biotechnology Programme.
The admission to this programme is made through Combined Entrance Examination Biotechnology (CEEB) conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
For more info contact here:
- JNU MBA Admission
- Jammu University MBA 2010
- DY Patil Institute of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Msc Biotechnology and Business Courses
- What is the procedure of admission MBA?
- MBA JNU
- IIMM Pune Admission
- Do you send admission details BBA and BCA for ICFAI University Trupura?
- IMDR Pune Admission
- JNCASR Integrated PhD