Hi buddy here I am looking for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Research Topics, so would you plz provide me require info here as my cousin asking me about the same here ??
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Research Topics
(A) ICMR COLLABORATIVE STUDIES:
(1) Prevalence of Blindness.
(2) Epidemiological study on Epilepsy in India.
(3) Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus.
(4) Epidemiological study on Oral Cancer, Breast & Cervical Cancer.
(5) Noise Survey, Rubella Infection & Poliomyelitis Survey.
(6) Prevalence of Rheumatic Heart Disease in school Children.
(7) Prevalence of Peptic Ulcer.
(8) Clinical Chemistry Norms.
(9) Infant Growth Norms.
(10) Hearing Impairments.
(11) Research in Health Survey Techniques.
(12) Oesphageal Cancer.
(13) Diabetes Mellitus (1979).
(14) Stroke & Ischaemic Heart Disease in Young Subjects in India.
(15) Epidemiological Study on Spontaneous Subarachonoid Harmorrhage in India.
(16) Investigation into factors that determine the health Status of a Community.
(B) ICMR – WHO COLLABORATIVE STUDIES :
(17) TB Prevention Trials – Madras.
(18) Short term sequelae after Induced Abortion.
(19) Oral Contraceptive and IUCD Testing.
(C) OTHER MAJOR STUDIES :
(20) Longitudinal Study on Growth and Development of Children-Agra.
(21) Growth Study on Low Birth Weight Babies, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
(22) Sexual Growth of Children between 9-18 Years of Age.
(23) Endocrinal and Physical Growth of Children between 9-18 Years of Age-Jabalpur.
(24) Congenital Abnormalities in New Borns.
(25) Perinatal Mortality of Infants.
(26) Research Techniques for Obtaining Statistics on Hospital Facilities and Activities.
(27) Studies on Hospital Morbidity and Mortality.
(28) Prevalence of Byssionosis in Textile Workers of Bombay.
(29) Socio-Economic Survey of Indian Medical Students with reference to Motivation in the
choice of Medicine as a Career in India.
(30) Economic Impact of N.M.E.P.
(31) Dental Health of school Children in Lucknow.
(32) Register of Medical Specialists.
(33) Community Health Study in Neighbourhood Communities.
(34) Establishment of Integrated Research Information System (DBMS)-ICMR Hq. New Delhi.