Question : Which Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata?
Ans: There are following Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata:
To provide organizational support, documentation and sports scientific information with the view to achieve in sports.
To raise the Technical competence and knowledge of coaches by conducting Refresher Courses.
To implement and monitor the Sports Promotional Schemes of SAI and government of India in Eastern Region.
To co-operate with various organizations, to provide information on sports infrastructure.
To identify sports talent among various age groups and groom them for sports excellence.
To provide scientific backup to sports person to achieve high level performance in sports.
To conduct coaching camps and assist the national teams for participation in International Competition.
To conduct Diploma Course in Coaching for various Sports and Games.
To assist and conduct Refresher Courses for coaches and Physical Education Teachers of Eastern and North Eastern States.
Sports Authority of India
NSEC, Salt Lake City,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 23351722, 25692004, 25692003
- Netaji Subhas National Institute Of Sports Patiala
- NSNIS Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management Kolkata
- What is further information on civil services?
- Eastern Institute Of Management Kolkata
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management Kolkata
- PTET centre
- Distance Learning Kolkata
- Distance Graduation in Kolkata
- MCA Entrance Coaching In LKO