Give me news about CIDC admission at Singhania University
Answer: You want to know about CIDC admission at Singhania University so here is its admission details:
Admissions shall be granted to eligible candidates Note:
1. Pre-requisite courses to fulfill the completion requirements shall have to be taken by the candidates who are not engineering graduates.
2. Subject to the applicant meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Application Forms Accepted up to: 30th April 2013 (Without Late fee)
Course Commencement: 16th May 2013 (With Late fee) 01st June 2013
How to Apply: Candidates from India and abroad willing to take admission may send the Pre-admission Fees for Application inclusive of Handbook, Prospectus, Postage, Handling, Exam & Counselling Fees through a demand draft favouring “Construction Industry Development Council” payable at New Delhi and a self addressed envelope of 21cm x 30cm affixed with Rs. 20/- stamps. Name & Address with contact No. may be written on the back of Demand Draft. Details are also hosted on Website can be downloaded. Applications made on web forms must accompany the pre-admission fee as applicable.
For more news about admission feel free to download attached admission notification.
- Mumbai University MBA
- Singhania University M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology
- Details about MA education application form of CDLU Sirsa?
- BHU medical exam
- Singhania University MRM
- IIFT Documents Needs To Be Sent For Admission
- SPJIMR Admissions
- About the college and their admission date for B.pharma in New Delhi
- IIRM Post Graduate Admission
- IISWBM Admissions