A next corporate leader demands in-depth knowledge, strategic thinking, seasoned judgment, international perspective, adaptability and integrity. Throughout the course of his career he will face unprecedented challenges and heightened level of accountability not only to the shareholders but also to the total community. The SIBM Executive MBA develops the executive to excel and move forward at this particular juncture in his career.
Rs. 3.5 lacs
A student seeking admission for the Programme must possess Bachelor’s Degree of any Statutory University or any other accepted Foreign University with Three years’ Work Experience after graduation.
The selection of the students shall be on the ground of Entrance Test to be held on 30th May, 2010 (10.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m) followed by Personal Interview.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,
Symbiosis Knowledge Village,
Gram: Lavale via Sus Road,
Tel: 91-020-39116000 / 39116007 /
39116008 / 39116009 / 39116010
- Correspondence MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management
- Symbiosis MBA Admission
- Leeds Executive MBA
- What Procedure to get MBA admission for SIIB Pune
- MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA
- NIIT MBA Courses
- Minimum years of experience to pursue executive MBA
- I have 12th years experience in reputed multinational company can get eligible for EMBA with IIML in that session?
- IIPM Bangalore Executive MBA
- Eligibility to enroll MBA Correspondence course