SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited. It is the conducting Public Sector Unit & steel producer. Its 5 integrated steel plants are situated in Bokaro, Bhilai, Durgapur, Burnpur & Rourkela. There are also 3 special steel plants in Bhadravati, Durgapur & Salem. SAIL undergo recruitment process of Management Trainee (MT) every year.
Many students opt for this SAIL MT exam. It has become the upcoming field as the progress rate is very fast.
SAIL MT Exam Pattern
Exam in Written test and Interview
Eligibility for SAIL MT exam
Applicant pass in Bachelor’s degree with 65% marks from recognized university
Note- Present Day Steel Authority of India Limited in No Vacancies. More Information in Vacancy pleases Visit Sail Official Site.
- SAIL Result Management Trainee
- ALAGAPPA university MBA exam timetable
- BHEL Exam Question Papers
- Can I get the admission MBA in hospital administration from TISS Mumbai ?
- Punjab University MBA Admission
- Bank of India clerical
- CDS Exam
- Placement after human Resource management course?
- Combined Administrative Services Examination CSIR
- IGNOU MBA Distance Learning