What are the qualifications required for Principal and post graduate teacher post at Andhra Pradesh (AP) Model School??
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Model School is an English medium model school. The Government of Andhra Pradesh owns and runs the school
Qualification for Principal Post
-B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
-Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation
-Desirable Knowledge of Computer Applications.
-Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Qualification for Post Graduate Teacher PGT ::
-Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with minumum 50% marks in aggregate
-Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or
-B.Ed or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University.
-Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation except for the post of PGT (Telugu).
-Desirable Knowledge of computer applications
- AP model school exam results
- Andhra University MBA Model Papers
- Master of computer applications (mca) entrance exams in Andhra Pradesh eligibility
- Rajagiri School of Management Studies
- Naval Architecture Colleges in AP
- AP Board Website
- The MDT Hindu College
- Badrukha Business School Hyderabad
- Osmania University MBA Model Papers
- MBA in Islamic banking in India