Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2011 PO and management recruitment
PNB is the short name of Punjab National Bank. PNB is a state-owned financial bank situated in New Delhi, India. PNB was registered in 1894 under the Indian Companies Act. Presenting time, PNB Bank is the second largest government-owned bank in India across 764 cities. It serves more than 37 million clients. PNB bank has been rated 248th biggest bank in the world. The bank has a banking subsidiary in the United Kingdom, as well as branches in Hong Kong, Dubai and Kabul, and representative offices in Almaty, Dubai, Oslo, and Shanghai.
Jobs in PNB
Punjab National Bank is coming up with more then 1250 vacancies for several posts including the post of Officer Civil Engineer, Clerk, and Electrical Engineer.
Name of the Post:
Senior Manager (Marketing)
Dy. Manager (Law)
Officer (Printing Technologists)
Punjab National Bank
(A Government of India Undertaking)
7,Bhikaiji Cama Place,
Note: for more information about the job and panjab national bank just visits its official websites.
- Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited BPCL
- TNPL Recruitment
- Punjab National Bank Clerk Exam Result
- Punjab National Bank PO
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- National Seeds Corporation Jobs
- Punjab and Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment
- ICICI Bank Recruitment
- How many opportunities after complete MBA for govt. job
- Do you advice MBA operations Telecom courses and their benefit?