What is fee structure of MBA program at BIMT?
The BIMT MBA admission procedure is as follows according to step by step:
MBA admission procedure:
The admissions are done by the Haryana State Counseling Society and Department of Technical Education, Haryana.
The Institute also has some seats reserved to be filled by the Institute at their own level. The applicants are screened and a merit list is created.
Short listing of candidates based on merit of highest score obtained by the candidates in All India Level Aptitude test.
The date and time of personal interview or group discussion will be informed to short listed candidates by SMS, Email or by phone.
The selection merit list is based on the overall performance at personal interview, group discussion, test score, past academic and work experience record.
The selected students will be informed about their selection according to the merit list
The admission will be final only after their payment of first installment fee of Rs. 20,000/- and application fee of Rs. 500/- within the stated time.
The admission letter is then issued to the selected students.
MBA – Rs. 1, 12, 500/-
- Department of Business Administration Guwahati
- LIBA MBA Admission
- MBA AT Columbia University
- IIM Kozhikode Selection Criteria
- Is Which option to join a PGDBM program from NDIM
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Results
- IIT Bombay MBA Application Form
- Tezpur University MBA Admission
- Admission Procedure for M.Sc. in Home Science
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Mba Entrance Exam