For better preparation please provide me Probationary Officer Question Paper of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
You are looking for Probationary Officer Question Paper of Oriental Bank of Commerce so I have question paper and I am sharing it with you.
1. Why were the courtiers not on good terms with the Emperor’s brother-in-law ?
(A) The Emperor used to only heed his brother-in-law’s advice
(B) He was cleverer than they were and he would remind them of it
(C) He was empowered to take decisions on behalf of the Emperor
(D) He had more power and prestige and earned more than they did
(E) None of these
2. Why did the Emperor’s two courtiers enter the neighbouring kingdom ?
(A) The Emperor had asked them to deliver a message to its king
(B) They wanted to spy on the neighbouring kingdom
(C) They had accidentally wandered into neighbouring territory
(D) The other courtiers had set a trap for them
(E) Their curiosity about the kingdom led them to enter it
For complete paper you are free to download attached file.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment of Probationary Officers
- Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Exam Questions
- Bank Guarantee Discounting India
- Allahabad Po Exam
- SBI probationary officer exam syllabus
- State Bank Of India Po Question Papers
- OBC PO Admit Card
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment PO and management recruitment
- Which is suitable banking job my profile completed my M.A. in Economics in 1st class?
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment