Global Business procedures programe run by SRCC ( Sri Ram College of Commerce) Global business operations run by SriRam College of Commerce is a properly college. It is run by Univ of Delhi and therefore fee levels are quite low and on top of that locations are quite good.
Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations was started at SRCC, Delhi University in year 1999. In last few years, the programme has been doing good quality amongst the hopefuls. The access process is your standard MBA entrée process, with a written test (Scheduled on 31st January, 2010) followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. GBO, written test is the decisive factor for admission to SRCC’s GBO PGP. The cut off is heavily skewed in favor of test with 75% weightage of test score, 10% group discourse and the rest with news story Interview.
- Does SRCC offer a degree in BBA?
- SRCC MBA GBO
- Need where details for MBA admission in Christ University Bangalore?
- How want to join MBA for IIF
- Department of Business Administration Guwahati
- Dates are still remaining for PGDM Course.
- IRMA: PG-PRM admission
- Delhi University First Cut Off List
- International Management Institute New Delhi
- IIT MBA Entrance Exam