Kerala Agricultural University KAU
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is the main and the principal instrumentality of the Kerala state in offering human resources, and skills and technology, demanded for the sustainable growth of its agriculture, defined generally surrounding all production activities based on land and water, adding crop production (agriculture), animal husbandry, forestry and fisheries by carrying, interfacing and integrating education, research and extension in these spheres of economic seek.
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
M.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.)
Faculty of Agriculture
M.Sc. (Food Sci. & Nutrition.) and PhD
M.Sc. (FS & N)
M.Sc. (Ag. Stat)
M. Sc. Ag Biotech and Ph.D.
M.Sc. (C&B), Ph.D.
MBA in Agri Business Management
PhD (Agriculture-various disciplines)
Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
B.V.Sc. & AH
M.V.Sc. and PhD
B.Tech. (D.Sc. & Tech.)
Faculty of Fisheries
M.F.Sc. and PhD
Eligibility & admission
Different courses require different eligibility & different admission process so candidates please visit at the official website.
Kerala Agricultural University
- Sher-E-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology
- Assam Agricultural University Jorhat
- Gujarat Agricultural University GAU
- GBPUAT Pantnagar
- Central Agricultural University Aizawl
- College Of Agriculture Science and Education
- List of Agricultural Institutes in India
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya West Bengal
- Diploma in Agriculture in Bangladesh
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology