International Management Institute, New Delhi IMI was established in year 1981 and its first course commence in year 1984. IMI began with a 1 year course and for years this programme stayed IMI’s flagship program. Later IMI set out various programmes namely, Post Graduate Diploma PGDM/PGDM (HR). Over the times IMI has achieved a good fame among foremost institutions of management.
International Management Institute, IMI Delhi calls for applications for 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma PGDM/PGDM (HR) for the session of 2010-12. Final Admission will be based on Group Discussions and personal Interview. CAT score will not be used in the final selection process.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (BBA/B.COM/BCA) of any of the universities with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have 1-2 years work experience.
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110016
- Is Which option to join a PGDBM program from NDIM
- DSPSR MBA
- How many fee structure of 2nd MBA program at KJ Somaiya institute of Management studies and Research?
- LBSIM Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Business School of Delhi Noida
- Tapmi Manipal Admission
- Fore Delhi MBA
- IMDR Cut Off
- Goa Institute of Management Important Dates
- MICA Diploma Courses Admission