IIMC founded in year August 17, 1965. . Indian Institute of Mass Communication has two campuses situated at New Delhi and Dhenkanal (Orissa).Indian institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an independent Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The institute guides training courses for Group “A” and group “B” officers of Indian Information Service. IIMC was launched with the objective of devising a methodology for the proper utilization of communication resources within the nation.
Programmes offered by this institute
Advertising and Public Relations
Radio and Television Journalism
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
- IIMC Delhi Admission
- What is the eligibility and admission process of MBA in Mass Comm.
- AIMC Chennai
- Tilak Maharashtra University Master of Mass Media
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- IIMC Distance Education Courses
- Amity University Noida Journalism
- Asian Academy Of Film and Television
- Jagran Institute of Management Noida
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication