Question: What is selection and Process for the selection of the candidates for 2nd Stage interview for registration in PGP course?
You want to know IIM Kozhikode PGP admission 2nd Stage interview selection process so following is selection process:
IIM Kozhikode, every year use multiple criteria to shortlist and select the most suitable candidates for admission to the post graduate diploma programme. Such criteria are identified based on extensive analysis and involve inputs from the faculty of the institute as well as feedback from the recruiters about the aptitude and the skills sets required in a management student.
Continuous feedback about the performance of students in the academic programme, their success in the placements and continued success in career are all inputs used to develop the criteria and the processes used in selection.
IIMK has documented the process and made the component scores available to the candidates who were not short listed following transparent and logical methodologies derived based on analysis.
For complete selection criteria I am giving you pdf file. This file is free for you.
IIMK Campus P. O.,
Kozhikode – 673 570
- Eligibility and Selection in Executive Management Programme at MDI
- Is Which option to join a PGDBM program from NDIM
- Procedure of Admission and Fee Structure for MBA from BIMT
- Indian institute of management Kozhikode IIMK
- IIM Selection Criteria
- NDIM New Delhi Institute of Management MBA
- Indian Institute of Management IIM Kozhikode
- MBA JNU
- Dates are still remaining for PGDM Course.
- Symbiosis MBA Admission