Question: Hey I want to get detail of IGIB Human Genome please provide me some detail?
As you are looking for details of IGIB Human Genome so it is CSIR Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology is a scientific research institute.
Which is a part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India
Some of the areas where informatics has contributed to genome analysis include:
1. Next-gen sequencing, assembly and annotation
2. Structural regulatory motifs in the genome
3. Unfolded proteins and adhesins
4. Indian Genome Variation: analysis of genome variation data
5. Prediction of micro RNA-target interaction
The International Human Genome Project comprising scientists from:-
Need other specific details to relevant then please ask freely…!!
Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology
Near Jubilee Hall,
Mall Road, Delhi-110 007
Ph. No. 91-011-27666156/157,