ICMR Fellowship Enhancement
The Indian Council of Medical Research also Famous as ICMR which is the premier national agency for the formulation, publicity and conduct of biomedical research in India. The Indian Council of Medical Research not only designs and encourages medical research in the current and issuing health problems of the country but also is expected to build a strong national cadre of skilled biomedical scientists. ICMR has entered upon an International fellowship programme for capability strengthening of scientists of our country.
The Candidate should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
The Candidate should own an M.D/Ph.D degree with at least three years teaching/research experience in a recognized Institute after getting the requisite qualification.
Below 45 years for young scientists
Below 55 years for senior scientists.
- Topics For ICMR Research
- Medical Council of India Screening Test
- CSIR in India
- Indian Space Research Organization requires scientists engineer ‘sc’
- Punjab National Bank PO
- Best Ophthalmology Colleges in Kerala
- IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida
- AIMA MBA Ranking
- Best Medical Colleges in Bihar for PG Programs
- Best Medical Colleges in Odisha accepting NEET UG