Can you tell me that how much marks required for get admission in PGPM graduate programmes at the MDI Gurgaon?
You are looking for the marks required for get admission in PGPM graduate programmes at the MDI Gurgaon, I am giving here:
The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The candidates who have appeared for the CAT (2012) would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT scores.
Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews during February to April 2013 (tentatively) at one of the following centers:
- Tezpur University MBA Admission
- LIBA MBA Admission
- Eligibility and Selection in Executive Management Programme at MDI
- IMDR Cut Off
- What should do to study in IIM?
- MDI Gurgaon Part Time MBA
- Parul Institute of Management Baroda
- PSGIM Admission Procedure
- NIT Warangal Ph.D. in Remote Sensing & Geographical Information Systems
- MBA Exam Dates